Content creation that sings! I am an award-winning journalist, author, and editor who has been published by National Geographic, USA Today and The Telegraph UK, among others. I specialize in creating top-quality, results-driven content for brands and organizations; designing and editing blogs, newsletters and other marketing collateral; and journalistic writing for the media and consumer publications.
- Content creation & marketing
- Website content
- Blog writing & management
- Editorial for magazines, newspapers & other publications
- Advertorial & branded content
- Editing services
- Journalist research, interviewing & reporting for media outlets
- Book authoring & co-authoring
- Publication design & editing services for collateral such as newsletters, catalogs, annual reports, etc.
My work has been featured in:
I’m based in:
The creative city of Austin, Texas, though I can often be found as a digital nomad in various parts of the world.
I’ve Written For:
- National Geographic
- USA Today
- The Guardian
- The Telegraph
- International News Media Association
- The Business Journals
- The Week
- Texas Monthly
- Canadian Traveller
- Fodor’s Travel
Warning: All content on this website is the intellectual property of Shelley Seale and falls under copyright protection, including text, linked articles, photographs and pdfs. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.